Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas



Dear Parents,

As the year comes to an end I wanted to let each of you know how much I have appreciated all the support you have given me. To be honest I was very nervous at the start of the year to be with a new grade, but now I would not change it for the world. I appreciate every day with your children. Each day is a new learning experience. We are having fun, and will continue to learn together throughout the New Year.
I wish you the best for a Happy Christmas and Healthy New Year!

I want to express to Mrs. Hammer, and all the parents that volunteered their time to make my life so much easier during the holiday party. You all do a wonderful job. Thank you sincerely.
To all my students. Thank you for an unforgettable year in fourth grade. You are all so special, and I know you are going to do great things.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas ! This is Lauren. I hope you had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete